Got handmade wreaths, amazing artwork, soaps or handmade products to sell? Get started selling on Etsy, the online marketplace for artisans and small businesses.
When I first started selling on Etsy back in 2009, I was clueless on what I was doing. Funny, I thought I could post a picture of my craft, give it a price tag and it would sell within the week. Boy was I wrong! It took THREE MONTHS to get my first sell on Etsy.
I knew I was doing something wrong. So, after years of research, testing and learning; it finally clicked in 2014 when most of the items I listed sold within weeks and some within hours.
“There is a Strategy to Etsy Success”
I learned there is a strategy to Etsy success. It involves keywords placed everywhere. What are keywords? Keywords are words your buyers search on to find you.
Recently in my Success Circle Group, I taught the members how to set up and sell on Etsy. The training was such as huge success and they loved it. I’ve decided to offer it to the public for a limited time.
These were some of the problems the members were having, perhaps they’re problems for you too..
“I get lots of views but little to no sales!”
“I get hardly any views!”
“I just don’t get it!”
In this 5 hour training I will…
- Explain the New Etsy Search Updates and Why they Help You, the Shop Owner
- Step you through Setting Up a New Shop with SEO in mind (Search Engine Optimization is a technical word for ‘getting found’)
- Give you Detailed Instructions for Listing an Item Using the Right Keywords
- Review Categories, Pricing and Writing Product Descriptions Buyers Respond too
- Explain Shop Sections, Variations and Shipping
- Why tags are a vital part of Etsy success
- How to change the appearance of your shop and branding
- Managing Your Orders and Client Care
- A Brief Explanation of Advertising in Etsy
- Explain Your Bill
- How to Read your Shop Stats and use them to Sell More Items
- Photography Tips and Getting your Image to Pop
- Ways to keep a Buyer on your Shop Longer
- My Favorite Etsy Apps
- A walk through of Shop Critiques
- The Biggest Mistake most new Shops Make.
Once you purchase, you will be sent an email that contains a link and password to access your training. This training will always be available to you and does not expire. You can learn at your own pace, taking as long as you like.
I give you 13 video modules to walk through each step. You will want to start from the beginning even if you have your shop open, because I give you tips and techniques for each section of a shop and product you will list.
We start from the beginning, sharing my screen on exactly what to do…
I show you how to use the free app Canva, to make a cover photo and icon for your shop…
I show you exactly how to find keywords buyers are already using and where to place them in your shop…
Don’t waist another minute “trying”! Invest in your Etsy business now and save TONS of time.
As with all of my business training, it’s considered an expense for your business.
GRAB YOUR SPOT NOW BY CLICKING ADD TO CART AT THE TOP OF THIS SCREEN!