[WOTMC] Purple Spring Hydrangea Wreath
- 1 – 16” Grapevine Wreath (Carolina Pottery)
- 1 – 745059 – Purple “Fresh Picked” Hydrangea Stem (Hobby Lobby)
- 1-2 – QSS302-GR – 27” Smilax Spray (Carolina Pottery)
- 3 – 1084458 – Lavender “Real Touch & Feel” Carnations (Hobby Lobby)
- 1 – 1571942 – Purple Lavender Spray (Hobby Lobby)
- 1 – 1212273 – Lilac Blossom Bush (Hobby Lobby)
- 1 – RGA100023 – 1.5” Lavender with Iridescent Shine (Shop5thstreet.com)
Absolutely Beautiful Laurie Ann ! I love how much detail you give us when you are making a wreath. I live in Smithfield NC we are neighbors. I love my Carolina Pottery. I really enjoy Wednesday nights with you.
Simply beautiful! The color lavender if such a beautiful color and very popular color this spring!
Beautiful. Love to try and make this wreath. I can’t find the Smilax spray. I do have greenery leaves but it’s a little lighter would it work.
You did a beautiful job on this wreath! I love Wednesday nights with you! You are an amazing teacher!
Beautiful wreath, Laurie Ann! The ribbon was perfect with the gorgeous purple flowers!
Thank you so much for taking your time while you are making!
LOVE this wreath and the tutorial. I think you and Julie are the BEST!!!
Replay: Thanks for taking your time to explain your thought process. Beautiful wreath…easy to understand directions