Office Assistant Needed
- Are you known for being organized, detail-oriented and enthusiastic?
- Do you naturally take ownership and track projects to completion?
- Do others describe you as a team player who can see the big picture?
- Are you excited about keeping numerous projects moving forward at one time?
- Do you view interruptions as opportunities rather than frustrations?
- If yes, keep reading!
We are a faith based company of five employees located in Irmo, South Carolina teaching the art of artificial flower design through online classes. We are currently seeking a full-time office assistant. This position provides an opportunity to join a thriving business with a 12 year track-record of success. The successful candidate will be highly organized, self motivated and detail-oriented
While a college degree is preferred, it is not required. Income will be determined by experience, and there will be the opportunity to grow financially; Vacation and PTO available after 12 months;
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming emails in a timely fashion with a nurturing tone to go above and beyond of assisting customers.
- Return Client Phone Calls quickly
- Help maintain client database of active members in our monthly memberships.
- Answering administrative questions on our social media channels as needed.
- Help to organize craft supplies. Must be able to do light lifting.
- Manage our Etsy shop, including communications and light shipping.
- Order office supplies as needed.
- Some small errands in and throughout the Columbia, SC area.
- Assist with local client events.
- Take leadership of our filing system
- Assist with minimal bookkeeping
- Other office related duties
- Excellent written and oral communication skills a must.
- Prior experience in Administrative Assistant work required.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently.
- Proficiency with Google Suites, or ‘Tech Savvy” and Quick Learner.
- Well versed in social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok, and, Youtube.
- Some knowledge with WordPress website maintenance a plus, but not required.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and be flexible.
- Must be able to lift a 10 pound box.
- Must work seamlessly with management, other office staff, contractors, and clients.
Enhanced performance suggestions:
- Build relationships and show a commitment to the mission and core values of the company.
- Take initiative by asking to try new things and be energetic in advancing ideas.
- Focus on developing strength in the following: Commitment, Leadership, Integrity and Quality
This is an in-person position for our business located in Irmo, South Carolina.
Submit applications to [email protected]