Instructions: Post once or twice a day on your Facebook Biz Page NOT YOUR PERSONAL PROFILE. Use these as a guideline; while you can copy and paste them directly, some need to be tailored to your audience and the products you sell. Pay attention to the responses your fans give you. Their responses are a great way to get to know your audience, what your audience likes and then you can target your Facebook Like ads to more people like your audience.
1. Raise your hand if you’ve ever served on Jury Duty.
2. Share your wins for the week and let us celebrate with you. What did you accomplish this week?
3. What do you do to get “in the mood” for Christmas decorating?
4. Fill in the blank: “You know you are a wreath maker on July 4th when _______”. (change up the date as needed)
5. FILL IN THE BLANK: “The first word that pops into my head when I think of the weekend ___________________”
6. FILL IN THE BLANK: “The one word that best describes my workday today is ___________.”
7. QUESTION: WHAT would you do with your life if you knew you couldn’t fail? Let’s dream. You can’t fail. What will you do?
8. FILL IN THE BLANK: “The strangest place I’ve ever seen a wreath (or your product) ____________”
9. Does anyone else say to their dogs, “I’ll be back soon” when they leave the house or is that just me?
10. If you could eat just one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
11. FAN OF THE WEEK! This person is sweet, caring, a child of the most high God who deserves all His blessings. A person who is strong and ready to make a difference in the world. A person who is worthy of much Love! A person who still dreams like a child yet sometimes carries the weight of the world on their shoulders! Thank you for being YOU, my Facebook Fan & Follower!! Much hugs & kisses!! http://www.fb.com/profile.php
12. FILL IN THE BLANK: “While the hubs watches football I will be _______________.”
13. When do you start Christmas shopping?
14. FILL IN THE BLANK: “If I had to place a LIKE button on my body somewhere, I’d put it on my __________.”
15. It’s #NationalCollegeColors Day! Comment below with a picture displaying your college colors!
16. You know it’s officially Fall season when: ____________
17. Fill in the Blank: My favorite thing about Fall is __________.
18. You know you are addicted to Facebook when you __________.
19. On average how many hours per day do you spend on Facebook?
20. By a show of LIKES, how many people can’t wait for Christmas decorations?
21. Q: What tradition has become a staple at your Thanksgiving?
22. Fill In the Blank: The one word that best describes November for you is ___________.
23. What’s the first recipe that comes to mind when hearing those magical 3 words: “quick, easy, and delicious”?
24. What’s your biggest hassle during the week of Thanksgiving?
25. Q: What would you insert here? My mama always said, “_________”
26. Show me the last picture on your phone.
27. My oldest living grandparent is ____ years old.
28. Question, who makes you want to be a better woman?
29. Q: How many of you will hang a wreath on your door this Christmas? Is it old or new? What style do you prefer (glam, rustic, traditional, modern)?
30. Q: Who in the family does the majority of your Christmas Shopping?
31. Q: Do you prefer a wreath or a teardrop swag on your door?
32. What’s your favorite, most delicious dessert?
33. FILL in the Blank: When everyone watches football I like to __________.
34. Would you rather give up sugar for the rest of your life or give up the internet?
35. Fill in the Blank: _______ is my favorite Christmas movie.
36. What is the one thing you want to be known for?
37. When do you typically start decorating for Christmas?
38. Q: What is your favorite Thanksgiving tradition?
39. What’s your battle plan for Black Friday? Any techniques up your sleeve? Tell me in the comments!
40. Question – Do you eat ‘stuffing’ or ‘dressing’? That is the big debate in my house right now. I call it stuffing no matter the way it’s cooked but someone said if it’s not in the turkey butt, then its called dressing. Hmm.. What say you?
41. Q: Today millions of people will start to decorate their homes for Christmas, so where do you start? Do you start with the tree first, the fireplace mantle, outside decor, garlands, nick knacks, etc.?
42. Did you go out shopping yesterday in the Black Friday madness? If so, what was the craziest thing you saw?
43. It’s #CyberMonday! So let me help a small biz out…comment below if you sell anything online that someone could buy from you today with a link back to it!
44. Presents: open them sweetly, or rip them to pieces?
45. By a show of LIKES, how many people have already decorated for the holidays?
46. The Elf on the Shelf mental block! If you’re creative, help a parent out and tell me your most creative move Elf n the Shelf move.
47. Holiday music is a touchy subject, you either love it or you hate it. So, are you, or are you not a fan of holiday music? If you are, what’s your favorite song?
48. When Santa comes on Christmas Eve, what else do you leave him besides cookies?
49. Do you dress up your pets for the holidays? If so, post a picture in the comments.
50. Fill in the Blank: The one word that best describes December is ___________.
51. Do you send Christmas cards? Why or Why not?
52. Would rather have a white Christmas or a 77 degree Christmas?
53. Do you secretly loathe putting out holiday decorations, but you always do it for others.
54. It’s getting colder and the kids may be spending more time inside. What activities do you have in your arsenal to keep everyone occupied?
55. Have you ever discovered your parents’ hiding place and shook all your presents?
56. If I could have anything in the world for Christmas, it would be _____.
57. By a show of LIKES, how many people think of Christmas and think of the Nightmare Before Christmas?
58. Who has snow on the ground and are you happy about it?
59. Who is the hardest person to buy for on your list?
60. Q: What books are on your winter reading list?
61. By a show of LIKES, how many of you have received flowers in the last 30 days?
62. Have you finished decorating for the holidays? We’d love to see your decorations or favorite ornament – Share a picture of it with us!
63. Buying presents: always know what to get, or hopeless purchaser of gift cards?
64. Who goes caroling? If not this year, have you in years past?
65. Show and tell – Christmas Trees!! Comment below with a picture of your tree and tell. For example, is it a family tree, did you decorate it or was it a family affair, what it means to you, etc.
66. What Christmas gift did you purchase for someone else but secretly want for yourself?
67. What’s one word to describe how 2017 has been for you?
68. Fun Question- What’s your go to Karoke song?
69. What was your wedding song?
70. Did you have a honeymoon? If so, where did you go?
71. Essential oils…do you use them? If so, for what and how? I’m just starting to learn about them and experiment. What’s your fav brand? [This works bc essential oils are popular now during the writing of this, you can substitute anything that is popular currently]
72. Do you watch the Super Bowl for the game or commercials?
73. Do you exchange Valentine’s Day gifts?
74. What do you secretly want for Valentine’s Day?
75. What would you consider to be the perfect Valentine’s Day date?
76. Do you get Valentines gifts for your kids?
77. Valentine’s Day, celebrating or overrated?
78. Fill in the Blank: I need __________ in my craft room. [can also use any room in the house, bedroom, kitchen, etc.]
79. When I’m bored, all I have to do is __________.
80. What’s one thing you wish you knew how to do?
81. Q: What do you like to do when you procrastinate?
82. Did you make any good memories today?
83. Contact lenses, glasses, or perfect vision?
84. Experienced crafters, what advice would you give to newbie crafters?
85. How many people do you usually cook for?
86. What are you growing in your garden this year?
87. HEARTS if you consider your pets your next of kin.
88. CHOCOLATE: Dark, White or Milk?
89. RANDOM QUESTION: Which spring foods are you most looking forward to? [Substitute any season]
90. The one word that best describes my boss is ___________. [Substitute mom, brother, youngest child, grandkids, etc.]
91. Do you call it a shopping cart or buggy?
92. The first thing I do when I wake up on a Saturday morning is __________.
93. In your town, do you pull your car over for funeral processions?
94. Who’s already filed their taxes and spent the refund?
95. The more time I spend in my craft room, the more I __________.
96. Do you give up anything for Lent? If so, what?
97. Q: Do you listen to music while you work or craft? If so, what’s your jam?
98. What is your favorite time of the day?
99. Fun Fill In The Blank: The one thing I know more about than most people is __________.
100. Coffee, tea or soda? What’s your morning go go juice?
101. Did you have a nickname growing up? How’d you get it?
102. What did you make pretty today? Anything fun and creative? I’d love to see with photos below!!!!
103. All-time favorite flower– what is it?
104. If you could ask one question about my Southern Charm Wreaths biz, what would it be?
105. It’s getting warmer and that means more grilling. What’s your favorite food to grill?
106. FILL IN THE BLANK: I always have time for __________.
107. I wish I could __________ tomorrow.
108. Where do you like to shop and save money?
109. FILL IN THE BLANK: People think I’m a ____________ person.
110. I would like to spend a day visiting __________.
111. What’s your favorite TV show right now?
112. Dukes, Hellman’s or Miracle Whip?
113. Jiff or Peter Pan?
114. How have you been spending your extra hour of daylight this week?
115. What was your favorite March activity as a kid?
116. How detailed is your spring cleaning at your house?
117. What’s your favorite piece of furniture in your house?
118. What beauty product or service do you gladly splurge on?
119. What was your most memorable family meal?
120. Are you following this March madness? It’s college basketball in layman’s terms.
121. If you invited me to lunch in your town or city, where would you take me?
122. How many pets have you had in your life?
123. Favorite spring flower? Go!
124. Happy April Fool’s! Have you been fooled today? If so, how?
125. I’m in the waiting room, so to help me pass the time, post a picture of what you’ve made pretty recently to give me something to do.
126. Beach, Mountains, or Relaxing at Home: What are your spring break plans?
127. It’s time to take a trip! What shoes do you always pack on your vacation?
128. When going on vacay, what’s the one thing you have to always take with you?
129. What do you call it? Purse, Pocketbook or Hand Bag?
130. When you have pizza delivered, how much do you tip? Is it a percentage or flat amount? Huge discussion in our house.
131. Have you started planning your Easter supper? If so, whatcha cookin good lookin??
132. When was the last time you wore panty hose?
133. Do you get dressed up for church or come as you are?
134. Marshmallow Peeps….Yay or nay?
135. What Easter candy are you secretly buying for yourself?
136. Who wants to bring back the Easter corsage?
137. What was your favorite Easter moment yesterday?
138. What’s your favorite magazine?
139. What are we binge watching this summer?
140. What are we binge watching this holiday?
141. Describe life at your house using only a gif!
142. Responding only with a GIF….. what do you do for a living????
143. You know you’re a mom when on November 24th you’re ____________________
144. Using only a GIF… How do you feel when your Pinterest project doesn’t turn out like intended?
145. Using only a gif, tell me how your day is going.
146. Using only a gif, tell me how you feel about ________ (holiday decorating, baking, work today, last movie you watched, etc.)
147. What fortune would you want to get from a fortune cookie?
148. Q: What’s your favorite fall (or any season) side dish?
149. Q: If you could be a professional athlete, what sport would you play?
150. Q: Schools about to start back, what was your favorite subject when growing up?
151. Q: Cary Grant, Robert De Niro or Johnny Depp?
152. Do you prefer to sit in the front, middle or back of church?
153. Christmas is almost here, what was your favorite holiday tradition when growing up?
154. Christmas is almost here, what was your favorite toy when growing up?
155. What is the one thing you have to do every morning to start your day?
156. How often do you change your Facebook profile picture? A. Once a Month, B. Once a Quarter, C. Once a Year or D. I never have.
157. If you had to wear one color for the rest of your life, it would be ____________.
158. Where do you wish to wake up tomorrow?
159. Mom, Ma, Mamma, Mother, Mommy, Mum – What do you call the woman who raised you?
160. What was your First Dance song at your wedding?
161. Show me the current state of your craft room right now. No judging.
162. Show me your best pet photos!
163. Mexican, Italian or Chinese food?
164. Finish this sentence: A girl can never have too many ______________.
165. Q: What are your favorite tips for getting through the day without caffeine?
166. Q: What are the qualities of a good boss?
167. What is your favorite holiday season?
168. What time do you get up every morning?
169. The more time I spend in the heat, the more I __________.
170. Beach or mountains?
171. Do you sleep with the closet door open or closed?
172. Do you make your bed every day?
173. Does your spouse leave the toothpaste cap on or off?
174. PC or Mac?
175. What has been the highlight of your weekend so far?
176. Do you buy or bring lunch every day?
177. Game of Thrones. Do you know or care? [Substitute anything that’s trending]
178. What’s your favorite hiding place for gifts?
179. What’s your favorite holiday cookie?
180. What’s your favorite holiday movie?
181. Do you still wear a watch or do you now rely on your phone?
182. What’s the next thing you want to learn how to do?
183. What’s the first move that pops into your head?
184. The best music came from the 19_____s.
185. Which country would you like to visit this year?
186. What’s the longest you’ve ever gone without sleep?
187. The one word that best describes your cooking skills is ___________________.
188. Would you rather live in a city, small town or countryside?
189. Do you work out in the gym or at home?
190. When I can’t sleep at night, I’m usually thinking about __________________.
191. Do you prefer white walls in your home? Or colors?
192. If your house could have a landscaping makeover (price is not an option), what would you have done?
193. Just curious: Hobby Lobby, Michaels or JoAnn’s?
194. Would you rather wake up to your dishes magically done every morning? Or your laundry?
195. Show us a picture of your dog.
196. Name one food you ate as a child that you never want to eat again.
197. How many _______ do you have? [pick something your audience will resonate with – shoes, handbags, glue guns, coffee makers, etc.]
198. How old were you when you got your first ______? [pick something that resonates with your audience]
199. If you had $10 million, would you still go to work?
200. If someone were to give you a $100 Amazon gift card, what would you spend it on?