Why Email Marketing
- Reach a wider audience while keeping costs down – Email is a relatively inexpensive way to stay in touch with your customers and potential customers.
- It’s a professional way to educate consumers about your brand.
- 72% of consumers prefer to receive promotional messages through email.
- It’s convenient – Not only can consumers stay connected with their favorite brands wherever they are, but they can easily redeem any coupon codes or other special offers right from their phone.
- It’s a more personal way to engage – Today’s consumer is bombarded with marketing messages, and they tend to respond best to those that are personalized and relevant. With a marketing strategy, you can personalize your messages and content based on the subscribers preferences and buying patterns.
- It’s instant – Consumers like the ability to get information about exclusive offers and last minute deals. Sending email campaigns allows your small business to instantly and directly get the word out about these sales and promotions so that your consumers can take advantage of the opportunity to save.
- You have a better chance of having a consumer see your email than you do a social media post.
- You own your email list – Let’s say your Facebook page gets shut down, you can still stay in contact with consumers/customers, letting them know where they can find you again.
- Email is action oriented – Whether you realize it or not, everybody is trained to do something with an email -reply, forward, click-through, sign-up, or even straight buying. Email is transactional by nature and you can use it to direct traffic to your website and ultimately drive sales.
- It’s measurable – There’s no guesswork in email marketing. When you use any email marketing software, you can track who opened your email, which links were clicked, and how many people unsubscribed. You can easily get a picture of how your email campaigns are performing, make adjustments and improve your effectiveness. Email marketing metrics are important to remember as you monitor and measure your internet marketing strategy as a whole.
Leave a Comment