Decorate Your Door For Mardi Gras
How are you this Mardi Gras season? Do you have your decorations up? Are you ready to “Let the Good Times Roll”? I know a lot of my customers put up their Mardi Gras decorations as soon as they take down their Christmas decorations on Twelfth Night while some wait a little closer to Fat Tuesday. While we don’t do a lot of celebrating/decorating here in South Carolina like they do in other southern states, I really wanted to change things up this year with my entry door decorations because I just love the Mardi Gras colors of gold, green and purple. Not to mention, there are so many festive decorations that I couldn’t wait to get my hands on some! Hee hee I had so much fun decorating and getting my door ready for this Mardi Gras season!
To decorate, I used so many festive elements including deco mesh, tons of ribbon, picks, flowers, beads, and even a fancy Jester Mask! I’ve received many compliments from my neighbors and friends. Here is a picture of my planters that go on either side of my door.
Here is a video demonstrating how I decorated my planters. I purchased these supplies from Trendy Tree & Mardi Gras Outlet.
Deco Mesh Mardi Gras Jester Mask Door Wreath Video
I’ve made a step-by-step video showing you exactly how I made my jaw dropping Deco Mesh Mardi Gras Jester Door Wreath Here. This video gives you:
- Step-by-step, detailed instructions how YOU can make a beautiful deco mesh wreath;
- How to add three types of mesh and four different types of ribbon spread throughout;
- How to securely attach a fabulous mask;
- How to attach wire to ornaments and insert into your wreath;
- Download your list of supplies including where to purchase them;
- Access the video as many times as you want on your computer, smart phone or tablet;
- 100% mobile ready using adaptive responsive technology which means it will fit all mobile device screens;
- A wreath to display for many years!
Click here to learn more about my Deco Mesh Mardi Gras Door Wreath Video
Deco Mesh Mardi Gras Garland Video
Of course, you need a step-by-step video showing you detailed instructions on how I made the Deco Mesh Mardi Gras Garland here. This video gives you:
- Step-by-step, detailed instructions how YOU can make a beautiful deco mesh garland.
- How to add mesh and six different types of ribbon spread throughout.
- How to securely wire silk flowers into your garland. Yes, I said wire!
- How to attach wire to ornaments and insert into your garland.
- Download your list of supplies including where to purchase them.
- A secret product I use on just about every project that gives it a professional touch.
- Access the video as many times as you want on your computer, smart phone or tablet.
- 100% mobile ready using adaptive responsive technology which means it will fit all mobile device screens.
- This is a festive garland that can be displayed for many years!
How do you decorate for Mardi Gras?
Absolutely stunning entrance……beautiful job)))
Just want to say that this is awesome decoration . I have not seen so beautiful outside the door.
How much is a mardi gras wreath and garland to match cost? I’m trying to get a sense of how much I would be spending for my office decorations. It’s not like a door on a home. It’s an office door. Thanks!
It would depend on the length of the garland a wreath would run in the $160-$187 range and a 9 foot garland, the same.