Etsy Success Story – Jenny’s Wreath Boutique
Jenny used to be a 1 on 1 client of mine and also in the Success Circle so it was an honor to have her as a guest this month sharing her secrets with you.
Jenny’s Success Path:
- Open on Etsy and sell
- Start Social Media (She prefers Pinterest and IG)
- Start a Youtube Channel
Top 3 Tips for Etsy sellers:
- Make Multiples (sell the same item over and over)
- Pictures (use all 10 with various angles, including one that shows scale
- Keywords (longtail and what buyers use)
- She only has 30-50 items in her shop
- She uses USPS to ship boxes that are 18x18x5 or 20x20x4
- She uses Fedex for larger wreaths
- She uses Etsy to calculate shipping
- She uses Etsy’s free shipping
- Best sellers range in the 20″ wide made on a 14″ grapevine
- She watches Joanna Gains on social media and Target to notice trends
Make sure to follow Jenny on Youtube here and comment under one of her videos to tell her you’re in Julie’s Success Circle and found her!
Great interview. Good tips
I love this interview!