Below are a few basic templates for creating a Facebook ‘Group’ Cover image. Please follow the instructions below closely and watch the video. Make sure to use Google Chrome when working in Canva.com. I’ve got more canva training here in the portal.
- Step 1: Login to your Canva.com account in a separate window/tab.
- Step 2: Click >>THIS LINK << ***** Note a separate window will open.
- Step 3: Click the “Use Template” Button
It is best practice to always have an original/master file to refer back to. This way you can make changes as you want without the worry of messing something up.
- Step 4: Make a copy of the master file and rename this 2nd file without the word ‘success circle master’ on it.
- Step 5: Delete the 1st cover page sheet (it’s blue) off this new file so you can tell the difference.
- Step 6: Create a folder named “Master Files” and move the master file into that folder so you can easily find it in the future. Only use that file to make fresh new copies from.
Learn how to create a Facebook Group here https://southerncharmwreaths.com/bsc/how-to-create-a-facebook-group/