Today in the wreath shop, we’re trying out Chalk Couture products. Yes, you read that right, no wreaths today! Instead we’re making a fun chalkboard using Chalkology Paste and transfers. This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you click a link and make a purchase, I could earn a few pennies in commission. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Our First Chalk Couture Projects
- A cute Chalk Couture apron
- Angled squeegee
- Small squeegee
- Assortment of Chalk Transfers (stencils)
- Chalkology Paste – White, Aquamarine, Grey
- Framed chalkboard
- Circle chalkboard
- Thank you cards
Basically everything you need to get started!
How to Use Chalk Couture Videos…
How to Use Chalk Couture:
- Prep your chalkboard, if needed by rubbing chalk all over it a couple of times in different directions and then wipe down excess chalk. (If using a prepped chalkboard from Chalk Couture skip this step.)
- Choose your Chalk Transfer and layout
- Choose your Chalkology Paste colors
- Place your Chalk Transfer(s) on your project
- Spread a thin layer of Chalkology Paste over the transfer using the squeegee – work quickly, it dries fast!
- Lift the transfer to reveal your beautiful creation!
- Clean your Chalk Transfer immediately
- Cut the small squeegee in half so it will fit in the paint jars better.
- Place a damp cloth over your design if you need more time.
- Wash your stencils quickly by keeping a pan of water close by.
- Add glitter to your project before the Chalkology Paste is dry.
- Use Chalkology Paste on sanded wood, metal, glass, fabric, chalkboards and more!
If you would like to shop my Chalk Couture Store, click here.
To join my Chalk Couture team as a designer and earn commissions on your own Chalk Couture sales, click here.
Let me know if you enjoyed this and don’t forget to join me on Facebook so you can watch me Live!
If you enjoyed this post, you might also like: