Some like cute, some like spooky, so I have a bit of both for you in my round up of the 15 Best DIY Halloween Wreath Ideas.
Check out the 15 Best DIY Halloween Wreath Ideas below and choose one for your home this Halloween.
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
15 Best DIY Halloween Wreath Ideas
1. Start with a black grapevine wreath to make this spooky Williams-Sonoma knock-off wreath.
2. Get out the tulle for this inexpensive Tulle Halloween wreath.
3. Black, white and orange pop on this DIY Pottery Barn Inspired Halloween Wreath.
4. This Halloween grapevine wreath is easy to make but makes a big impact.
5. Have your kids help put this fun Halloween spider wreath together.
6. Use a pool noodle to put this fun wreath together.
7. Ornaments take center stage in this cute wreath.
8. This wreath is no dummy, it’s a mummy!
9. This candy corn turned witch will make a fun statement on your front door.
10. Eeek it’s a monster! Don’t let this fun wreath scare you.
11. This cute wreath will have your home ready for Trick or Treaters.
12. You can get everything you need for this wreath with just a trip to the Dollar Store.
13. This creepy wreath will give you a hand.
14. Forget the orange and go for purple with this easy deco mesh wreath.
15. This wreath is perfect to use up that stash of fabric you have in craft room.
I hope you enjoyed this list of the 15 Best DIY Halloween Wreath Ideas! Which one will you make first?
If you enjoyed this post, you might also like: