In this Deco Mesh Halloween wreath tutorial we’ll create a fun wreath for your Halloween door! With all of my favorite Halloween colors, this one is sure to stand out.
If you want to make more Halloween décor, try our other DIY Halloween Decor ideas; DIY Pottery Barn Inspired Halloween Wreath, Simple Burlap Witch Hat Wreath Tutorial, How to Make a Whimsical Halloween Door Swag.
This post contains some affiliate links for your crafting convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
How to Make a Deco Mesh Halloween Wreath with Sign
In this video, we’re making a Deco Mesh Halloween wreath using premium Deco Mesh, ribbon and a sign. When the leaves start falling, you’ll be ready with a beautiful wreath for your home. Here’s how to make it:
- 24 inch orange wreath (Carolina Pottery)
- Deco Mesh in purple, black and orange stripe foil
- Suzy’s Mesh Roller (Suzy’s Wreath Shop)
- Halloween sign (Trendy Tree)
- Florist wire
- Assorted Halloween Wired ribbon (2 1/2 inch & 1 1/2 inch)
- Halloween ornaments
- Silk flowers
- Assorted picks
- Wire cutters
- Hot glue gun or Glue Skillet
- Glue sticks
- Craft mat
Steps for Making a Deco Mesh Halloween Wreath with Sign
- Fluff your wreath to make sure it isn’t flat.
- Cut Deco Mesh in 10 inch long sections. I cut 10 pieces to start and then you can see from there if you need more.
- Attach the mesh to the wreath using the curl and loop method found in my ebook using the wreath branches to secure.
- For the ribbon, cut pieces approximately 16 inches long and attach using the wreath branches. Feel free to layer the different ribbons together before attaching. Continue adding ribbon around the wreath.
- Next, add your sign to the center of the wreath. To secure, I stapled wire to the sign and wrapped it around the wreath. Note: To ensure the wire is secure, add a bit of hot glue over the staples.
- To add the orange glitter ornaments, make a hole through both sides with an awl and string a piece of wire through. Attach to the wreath using the wire.
- For the silk flowers, I added dark purple mums. Start by trimming them from the floral bush so you have individual stems. Then simply hot glue the stems into the wreath.
- After adding the flowers, add the picks by hot gluing the stems into the wreath.
- Continue adding items until the wreath is full and free from bare areas.
Watch How to Make a Deco Mesh Halloween Wreath with Sign…
Isn’t this Halloween Wreath fun? If you love ribbon like I do, this is the perfect wreath for you to use some of your Halloween ribbon.
Hey, you can learn more about wreath making and how to make extra money with wreath making in my Wreath Making of the Month Club.
And join me on Facebook Live, for my other DIY tutorials. Even better, join our Facebook messenger bot HERE and we’ll send you a message on Facebook the next time we go live. It’s always more fun to join in on the conversation.
If you enjoyed this post, you might also like: